Liffey Providers have teamed up with Sonas Bathrooms for a €300 voucher for bathroom products.
check our facebook page for more info and how to enter!
Top Bathroom renovation tips from our bathroom specialists!
When doing up your bathroom or doing any other renovations in your house, things can easily get a little out of control so we asked some of the builders on our customer base what their top tips are.
- Be realistic, set a realistic budget matching the finish you like.
- If possible, hire a professional to do up plans and drawings. Many reputable builders will include this in their quotes.
- Make sure to get a properly qualified and insured Plumber, electrician & tiler to avoid future disasters and to be fully covered under your house insurance for possible, leaks, breakages etc.
- Avoid using timber based products for tiling onto as they warp and dont hold adhesives for a long time. (See our range of tilebacker & cement boards)
- Remember that in most cases "you get what you pay for" so paying a little extra for better materials will stand to you in the end as your bathroom might last 20 years instead of 5.